Trip to KL (Part 2)

To view Part 1, please scroll down, or click here.

What a groggy morning. Went to sleep at around 2 a.m. and waking up at around 8. Still, we had to go have breakfast at the 5th floor again. Menu was the same as yesterday's. So we had breakfast and walked around an empty Midvalley Megamall. We had to wait a while before the shops were open.

When they opened, I was stuck at a shop selling backpacks looking for just the perfect bag to use when going up Kinabalu. Took me about 2 hours but I managed to select a reasonable looking bag with a reasonable price (RM107.?? after discount). Then rushed back into hotel and checked out.

Gok sent us to KL Sentral but was a little late getting to the hotel because of some road blockage. Reached Sentral but they said the counter for F's flight was closed because there's not enough time. So We bought the tickets for the KLIA Express to get to KLIA. Reached KLIA at around 1:30 p.m. but the check in counter said the gate was closed. So her ticket was forfeit and she had to look for another flight. MAS had another flight at 8 p.m. but Air Asia's next flight was around 3 something, so she took Air Asia again. That leaves me all alone at the airport again. I found out my flight was recheduled to 7.00 p.m. etd.

Had lunch at McD and spent around 1-1/2 hours there reading the papers. Then spend some more time snapping pics of the architecture, planes, tarmac, anything that caught my eye.

So I went to the departure hall at 6:30 p.m. but the ground crew said the people inside were waiting for the flight to Johor Bharu. So snapped more pics again.

So, time to go into the waiting area. After going inside at around 6.45 p.m. we were informed that the flight was delayed to 7.25 p.m. etd. So more waiting. Finally boarded the plane amid lots of queing. There were some Chinese nationals who accidentally got on the plane prior to takeoff because the next flight using the same departure gate as my flight was to Hong Kong. Since they may not know much English, they may have thought that my flight was to Hong Kong. Hopefully the staff managed to screen out the accidental inclusions before takeoff.

Reached KKIA at 10.00 p.m. more or less, then had to wait for the luggage. Since I was one of the first ones to check in, I guess that means my luggage was at the bottom of the pile. That may be the reason why mine was among the last bags out of the place.

Home sweet home... Luckily mom reminded me that I had to take a bath.. heh heh, almost forgot...

Comments

Popular Posts