DOTA tourney 2008 at KAC

I went to Kompleks Asia City last Sunday (henceforth KAC for brevity) to do other stuff, but bumped into a Defence Of The Ancients (DOTA) tournament organised by SabahGamers. You can read more here, but my mission was to take pictures :D

The crowd wasn't that bad... you can still move around, but some of them are not moving because they're too busy observing the gamers in action:
Photobucket

Photobucket

They even set up two LCD projectors to show the crowd what was happening on one computer from each team who were on the stage duking it out:
Photobucket

A couple of friends were also involved in the events in conjunction with the DOTA tournament, namely Dizzy and Ki-chan :D They were promoting the games at the myRosso booth.

Photobucket

Managed to get a snapshot with them, after they tried to get me to buy the Nostale game goodie bag for RM5 I think. Unfortunately, I can't read Chinese, or else I might give this game a try :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

There were a few booths here selling online games. Here you can see some gamers trying hard to win a prize:
Photobucket

And who can forget about these:
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, more whacky pictures later... when I'm not too lazy.

Comments

Popular Posts