Another crazy Saturday

I wonder why most Saturdays are crazy? For the past few weeks, there's always something unexpected happening on a Saturday. Take for example today. I was happily getting into the car to go to work when suddenly a phone call shakes me out of autopilot. It seems that the bunch of students that were supposed to have the HTML training were not interested in HTML because most of them already knew the fundamentals of HTML. They want to learn something more. So the guys at the office suggested I teach them Swish. OK, i agreed, but I was wondering what to teach them because I don't have a game plan in mind. Having only 5 hours of sleep the previous night did not help either.

Reaching the office in cats and dogs weather condition, I proceeded to help with the installation of Swish. After that, I just taught them the basics, what is the timeline, what you can import, how to jump from one scene to another. None of the advanced effects because I myself don't know how! Heh heh. Anyway, we stopped at 11.30 am for marketing to do their presentation. Accroding to May, they seemed to like the training. Strange, because I didn't teach them much. Maybe they like the fact that there wasn't any information overload.

After work, I helped Jonathan to move some things to his new lodgings. The first problem was getting in to the storage place to get the cabinets and stuff. The bloody road was taken over by those hawkers. By the time I tried driving in there, the road was already full of their wares (mostly clothes). So I had to park at another place close enough for my colleagues to put the stuff onto the Invader. After the moving operation, my other colleague and I was compensated with lunch. Then went back home and crashed and slept until 5 something, because had to go to church.

After church, went for dinner and looked at some mattresses at the shop in the pawagam next to Karamunsing Complex. Inquired about several types of mattresses, but didn't settle for any one because I had to come home and measure the size of the mattress.

Later at night I proceeded to do my video encoding heh heh...

Comments

Popular Posts