Wedding dinner of Alice Wong and Chris Chong

I attended a wedding dinner reception today for Alice Wong and Chris Chong, my father's school mate's son.

Dinner was at Ocean King seafood restaurant which is located next to Promenade Hotel.

Parking at that area was a b**** because of the limited parking space, so I had to drop my father off and went to park at Wawasan Plaza, on the opposite side of the road. Parking was RM 1.60 for approximately 3 hours + of parking.

Lotsa food, and lotsa karaoke singing (ouch!)

Update: Here be picture of the newly weds and their parents:
Photobucket

Comments

Mas Light said…
That's one short post XD
Ami3 S10 said…
small world! I know Ming.. :) I mean, Chris Chong and also Loong, his bro.. Hung out last time. Haha.. Finally Ming is married!

Popular Posts