Streamyx ok or not?

Flashback:
Went to TM Point on 28 Dec 2010 to register a billing dispute, 'cos I'm not gonna pay for something that is not up to standard. Showed the customer service personnel my SMS from the technician stating the problems would be resolved by the 16th of Jan (2011), then got a bit drenched going back to the car.

Current day:
Line seemed to be OK on Monday, 17 Jan and right now, 18 Jan - able to connect without any hiccups.

No sign of disconnection so far.

I wonder can do KF or not tonight? LOL!

Update:
Connection was a disaster. Kept disconnecting every few minutes. Sometimes it stays connected for 10-15 minutes, but it would still disconnect. Couldn't play anything online properly, haven't even got my Internet things done.

I have a feeling my line is still massively congested.

Comments

Popular Posts