Salvage crappy shots

Notice sometimes how your digital camera's white balance is not so smart (my way of saying it is f***ing stupid) when you take the shot, and you happen to have a nice shot, just that the colour is a bit off? Well, you can try and salvage it using photo editing tools like Adobe photoshop, GIMP, Picasa etc... to try to get the colour you want, or you can always chicken out and convert it into black and white LOL.

I'm not saying that people who choose to convert their shots into black and white are Gallus gallus domesticus. It is a valid technique because sometime we're sick of looking at colour photos and we just want to see the shapes on the object and not be distracted by the colour.

On that matter, I'll leave you with this photo. I'm gonna call it Happy Diner, unless you can think of a better caption for it :D

Happy Diner

P.S. I always liked her hair, it's so shiny :D

Comments

Popular Posts