Sabahan Bloggers Gathering 2008

I attended the 2nd SBG dinner last Saturday (2 days ago), and boy, I'm still recovering from it :P

Photobucket

Nah, just a bit busy this weekend, quite a number of photos to edit, not enough time... so I just leave you with the photos I snapped.

The special guest that night was Louis Pang, who gave a pep talk about his blogging and photography:
Louis Pang

Performances by several acts. Here's Rainer from Locust Daydream on guitar:
Photobucket

and Chris:
Photobucket

I'll get back to you guys on this one :P
Photobucket

Here's a bunch of CSPians:
Photobucket

The ninja with a Canon:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jack, The frustrated Cameraman:
Photobucket


Two employees of Vedablu:
Photobucket

There were so many people who brought cameras that night, and not simple compacts either:
Photobucket

Terry Peter:
Photobucket

Ricardo belting out a tune:
Photobucket

Photogs getting in each other's way, heh heh...
Photobucket

Lucky draw winner Boo receiving her prize:
Photobucket

I know it's you behind there MAS!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Joanna's smokin' hawt tonight:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sisters of Light:
Photobucket

Dori next to a Blue singing coconut?
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, funny pics are in the next post heh heh :D

Comments

Mas Light said…
I can see me fingers hahahahahahahah *rofl...duck! me wants photo!!! me wants me wants me wants! u know the drill XP
Chucky said…
You'll have to wait until tonight... heh heh heh...
Mas Light said…
i dun mind waiting..as long as i get it XD mwahahhaa..
Unknown said…
chucky.... i want your flash... sell to me cheap cheap boleh? kof kof... kekeke


The Making of SBG 2008:
http://81lions.blogspot.com/2008/08/sabah-bloggers-gatheirng-2008-part-1.html

SBG 2008, A Night To Remember:
http://81lions.blogspot.com/2008/08/sabah-bloggers-gatheirng-2008-part-2.html

Nuffnang's link (lets give em a comment):
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2008/08/05/sabahan-bloggers-gathering-2008/
Anonymous said…
Joanna is so hwat, I'm melting~
Chucky said…
Jul, if I sell my flash, what am I gonna use???

Gonna post up the rest of the pics tonight.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for uploading the picture. Free this Wed?

Popular Posts