New flash 580EX II

Boy, this is an expensive hobby...

Photobucket


I got this little (OK, not so little) flash from Fotomat about a week ago. This is the top of the line external flash (or in Canon-speak: Speedlite) from Canon. The reason I got this was because I wanted to experiment with multiple lighting setup, without resorting to buying those studio strobes (I'm not that hardcore yet...).

Another reason for buying this is because the 580EX II can function as a commander to trigger my other Canon flash remotely, so now I have remote flash :D

Now I only need to find the time to do my experiments heh heh heh...

Comments

Mas Light said…
lets go out and play!!!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on ur new flash! Have fun! :-D
Chucky said…
Wheee.... new toy to play with, all i need now is a model. Heh heh...

Popular Posts