Sick

Aww, this is the first time I got really sick since... last year I believe. Had a bad bout of indigestion that totally knocked me out for most of yesterday afternoon and night. I think the food that went into my system was not absorbed, therefore my body was lacking in energy.

Symptoms include nausea, mild muscle aches here and there, sleepiness, no appetite and lack of concentration. Luckily I was able to drive home after work without any mishap.

Anyway, I went to see the doctor after dinner and guess what? He happened to be from the same university I was from! Almost the same batch, plus or minus a few years, but we still recognise each other. After a quick examination, he prescribed a few medication and I was on the way. Too bad no discount :(

Comments

SR215 said…
he will give u discount if you're regular to him. :)

for now, maybe he stick to the concept, business is business, friend is friend, it wont mix. :)

Popular Posts