Final Fantasy VII

This is just a record to state that I have just finished playing Final Fantasy VII (that's 7 for those who don't read Roman, heh heh). The reason I'm playing a 9 year old game was to get the back-story for the movie FF7-Advent's Children (I think that's the title) which came out Earlier this year, or was it last year?


Anyway, the last battle was f****ing long! I think I started that one at around 2 something and it only finished at around 5 something, roughly 3 hours, in the morning.


The whole battle needs to be done in one go. No saving after you start the fighting. No wonder I heard rumours of people wanting to strangle gae developers because of this. If you are not prepared for the battle, you have to start all over again. Luckily I managed to finish it in my first sitting. I don't think I want to subject myself to that kind of torture again.

Comments

Popular Posts